Listen Here: http://hyperurl.co/j0zge8
Support The Wave Here: https://www.patreon.com/9thwave
Follow The Wave Here: https://www.instagram.com/introvertlovepodcast/
There are rules to this! Are you wondering how to keep your man or woman? Never let your partner feel like they can get treated better somewhere else. Let’s go over and double check on how to keep your bae 101.
Why this topic? Why? Well we still live in a world of jealousy, uncertainty, doubt and no matter Man or woman honestly we both can lose our heads sometimes. Our minds can play tricks on us or we can be ignorantly bliss to a situation and be hit with a rude awakening.
Is this you!? Checking the phone when your partner leaves the room. Stalking their social media. Using apps maybe to spy or any of the following…
Well I’m not going to say that those who do every once in a while is crazy or anything, but, if you’re not overly insecure or suspicious of anything I would hope you wouldn’t have to do that more often than not simply because usually you’re intuition and gut can tell you when something is really up but I understand. Some people hide it well and hopefully you’re not with one of those.
So if everything’s good and has started off well and there are no past issues or extra baggage then let’s go through the top 10 ways to keep your man or woman.
- Communication - will always be number one thing on this show, as it is the most important thing to human society. Imagine yourself dropped down into a new country and don’t know the language, but, have to navigate yourself back home. Could you? If your partner thinks everything is okay and the relationship and doesn’t recall any problems but you have them all and know them and the other person doesn’t. Who’s more in the wrong? Remember, A closed mouth doesn’t get fed.
- Respect - There is no relationship with anybody if you do not have respect for yourself and others. Respect for the relationship. So many fights and arguments start over disrespect and others can end over this. Depends on the level of disrespect.
- Attention - No matter the side. Everybody wants, likes and seeks more attention. If they didn’t social media wouldn’t be what it is today. Men cheat sometimes because of this, as well as, women. Paying attention to the details. The little things. Seeing what’s really going on in their lives. Are they happy, or sad. Are you cheering them on and celebrating with them when they achieve a goal. Or are you in your own little world. Acting like you really support someone’s hobbies and ambitions. Are you the number one person that believes, encourages and helps them to succeed. Or are you sleeping with the enemy?
- Time - They say you make time for the ones that are most important and closest to you. How do they value you and your time. Because time is money and one thing that you can never get back is time. So who are you choosing to invest your time with? Are you a priority? Is it beneficial? Is the time being divided evenly for example (who’s doing the cooking, cleaning, etc. rotation, planning events, date nights, leading the action in the bedroom, taking care of the kids, relaxation, saving money. Whatever the case may be. Is all the time that goes into all that being divided fairly.
- Appreciation - Last and Least! Does the person who’s holding it down or what you claim to be, the love of your life, feel appreciated. Whatever the role may be. When’s the last time you thanked them for all that they may do, say, be there for you, listen to you, spend time out of their day to do whatever for you? Or do you abuse the relationship? Taking it for granted. Or being ignorantly bliss and not even thinking about anybody else’s feelings but your own. Which is another problem. Many people get into relationships and are very selfish. One track minded. One dimensional thinkers that shouldn’t even be in a relationship if they’re just about themselves at the time. Being in a relationship means being selfless and thinking for 2 people. Being mindful of someone else’s thoughts, feelings, interests, etc.
My job is to get you to think. Not to persuade you or make you think like me. But, just to question what is around you. Why are things the way they are? Why do people think the way they do about certain things? And challenge them.
And that concludes my list of top 5 top 5 top 5 ways that can and should keep the average man or woman satisfied in a relationship… which has me thinking.. we can do a naughty version of this for the bedroom now. I got y’all. Y’all so nasty.
If you are looking to get something off of your chest or want to present a question to maybe get some insightful answers or if you just have a good story you want to tell. We would love to have you on the show!
If you have any suggestions, comments or topics that you would like to have on the show. Send them to my Twitter @IntrovertDame. Also, Follow me on Instagram @IntrovertDame and Facebook @IntrovertDame.
SHOP 9TH WAVE APPAREL
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 9th Wave, Apparel, blog, Blog Post, Blogger, Deals, Discounts, news, Sale, Store news